☑ 75mm x 50mm galvanised steel framing ☑ 10 Year structural warranty ☑ Protection from the elements ☑ Wind rated throughout Australia ☑ Cyclone rating available ☑ Comes with certified plans & certificates ☑ Colorbond roofing or Zinc roofing available ☑ Can erect on unlevel ground ☑ Kit includes roofing & frame screws ☑ Slip fit connections ☑ DIY or ask about installation
Saver6.com member and a Transportable Shade Sheds reseller in Narangba, Queensland
I am your local Brisbane North and surrounding areas reseller supplying the Transportable Shades Sheds product range. As a reseller I offer all services including sales, delivery and assembly on site. Working extensively in the mining industry has contributed to my skill base and in addition my wife has valuable skills working as a financial advisor for one of the big banks. She provides administrative and business skills and structure that ensures a professional and smooth customer experience. As a father of three children my wife and I support the local community of North Brisbane and we are interested in local area needs ensuring repeat business and positive ongoing relationships. My attraction to the Transportable Shade Sheds range started when I researched the best shade, storage and cover options for my caravan. Not only did I discover that the range was unique and very popular, but for a good reason I saw the opportunity to offer North Brisbane residents easy shade and storage solutions for their cars, boats, caravans and other equipment needs. Transportable Shade Sheds is well known for a multi award-winning range of products that are unique because they are both wind rated and can be assembled onsite the same day they are delivered. The unique internal space advantage created by the design and the adjustable height, which is an additional feature, allow assembly on uneven terrain which will enable you to avoid further expenses. Call me today to discuss your needs and I will help match your requirements to the right shade and storage solution in a no fuss, easy manner.
Various uses of shade sheds:
Narangba, Dakabin, Burpengary, Deception Bay, Petrie, Lawnton, Morayfield, Strathpine, Beachmere, Upper Caboolture, Clontarf, Clontarf, Bald Hills, Dayboro, Redcliffe, Margate, Margate, Kobble, Caboolture, Albany Creek, Deagon, Closeburn, Sandgate, Sandgate, Shorncliffe, Aspley, Boondall, Ningi, Wamuran, Samford, Sandstone Point, Toorbul, Bongaree, Northgate, Mitchelton, Gaythorne, Bellara
Paul McGrath007Sheds in Narangba, Queensland
Hold Down Options - Shade Sheds and Canvacon sheds
1. Saddle Plates - Saddle plates are dyna bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four saddle plates are used for 6m x 6m shade shed or canvacon shed.
2. Hold Down Pegs These ground anchors are great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Used for shade sheds and canvacon products and can maintain wind ratings below.
3. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide
Hold Down Option - Quick Shade
1. Concrete Pier Kit - for a more permanent installation. Footings are concreted into the 450mm round and 600mm deep hole. For details on installation see our installation guide. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating.
2. Ground Anchors - great for semi-permanent installation in good cohesive soil. Comes in a set of four maintains a W50/C2 cyclone rating
3. Swage Bolt – plates are bolted to a concrete slab. Used for more permanent structures. Four swage bolts are used a quick shade which will maintain a W50/C2 cyclone rating
4. Rock Feature – Designed specifically for the Quick shade this rock feature is visually appealing and provides an easy to move hold down option. Perfect for temporary structures and maintains a w50/c2 cyclone rating.